Tuesday, March 31, 2009

And now for my second in the collection!



This is Crumplezone. One of my favourite characters from the Transformers: Cybertron line. I got him in a two-pack with yet another Optimus Prime... more on that later.




So let's see... He's a pretty decent figure. He's got great poseability, though the flaps on his arms kinda hinder movement sometimes. The Cyber Key feature is actually pretty decent on this one. Inserting it into his back moves a pair of large cannons into firing position, assuming you can wedge it there in the first place.



The vehicle mode is unusual, but cool. It's like some cross between a pimped tricycle and a Formula-1. The transformation is also quite simple, which is good for playing, but bad when you're in the mood for a complex puzzle-type thing, like I usually use my transformers for.



Meh. I personally like the vehicle better without the Cyber Key.

This brings my Total Transformers Tally to 2.

No comments: